2000 Jeanneau 40′
2000 Jeanneau 40SD “WIND SONG”
This is a good example of these popular and very desirable deck saloon cruisers. The 40 DS is a family cruiser with a deck salon that offers light, airy accommodation and fabulous all-round panoramic views. There are two cabins, including a very comfortable and spacious owners’ cabin forward which enjoys en-suite facilities. Teak decks, in-mast furling, roller jib and pedestal steering create a very nice sailing vessel. This Jeanneau Sun Odyssey DS also has the upgraded 57hp Yanmar diesel, which has been annually serviced and winterized.
- New foresail in 2018; new mainsail 2019 (Harding Sails, Marion MA) Sails cleaned, inspected, stored by Harding each off-season
- Dodger windows replaced and canvas upgraded 2022 winter
- Yanmar 57 HP Diesel commissioned and winterized each year by Barden’s Boatyard, Marion, MA (1,200 hours)
- Radar and other electronics maintained by Chris Electronics in New Bedford, MA
- Newer custom commissioned mainsail, with a larger than normal genoa moves the boat very effectively in light wind
- Completely stripped and re-done keel in 2022; five barrier coats of epoxy, and coats of high-quality bottom paint
- Brand new large/lightweight Danforth second/back up anchor
We are pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.