To Learn More Contact
PRICE REDUCED!! BRING OFFERS!!
The Tayana 37 is one of the most popular off shore cruising vessels of all time. "Reverie" was built in 1983 and has received significant upgrades over the past few years, making her an excellent value for anyone planning to cruise South.
Recent work includes: Teak decks removed, core attended to and Tan non-skid over fiberglass applied. Yanmar 3JH2E diesel installed; current hours 986. Electronics including Garmin 4210 GPS / Plotter / Radar / Sounder, Frigibot Refrigeration, solar panel, Electric Windlass, and Simrad autopilot. The mainsail furls into the mast, and both jibs have Harken Furlers, with all sail control leading to the cockpit. Self Tailing winches for jib sheets,mainsheet and control lines. Canvas dodger and bimini by well known Gemini Canvas in dark green.
The interior of Reverie is finished in beautiful solid teak with white laminate tastefully used in areas to lighten the cabin. The cabin sole is teak and holly which was replaced during the re-fit in 2009. All ports are opening and have curtains and screens, and there are screens for all hatches and the companionway.
Starting at the companionway, the well appointed galley is to port. A "U" shape coniguration, a large ice box is in the forward section., with top and from access. Frigibot refrigeration system is very efficient and a controller keeps battery draw to a minimum. A cold plate allows one section to be a freezer unit. In the middle, outboard section, is a gimballed 3 burner Force 10 propane stove with an oven. Aft are large double sinks that are served with hot and cold pressure water and fresh and salt water foot operated manual pumps. Pots, pans, flatware and dishes are included in the inventory, and there is ample storage all around the galley for everything. Lockers outboard of the counters have sliding doors for secure storage. There are two opening ports above providing great ventilation, in addition to the companionway.
Engine room access is under the companionway ladder. Two sections remove to provide excellent access to the Yanmar diesel and related equipment.
To starboard of the companionway is a comfortable quarterberth. Shelves are above, and an access door to the engine room is inboard. Forward of the berth is a well positioned navigation table. Deep storage is under, and lockers are outboard.
The main cabin is next forward. An "L" shaped settee is to port and it slides inboard to orm a double berth. The dining table is mounted to the cabin sole and has a leaf extending the table to the opposite settee / berth. Lockers and shelves are outboard of each settee, and excellent ventilation is obtained via opening ports and a large overhead hatch. A Dickinson propane heater is on the port forward bulkead. This beautiful heater has intake and exhaust vents and has a window for viewing the flame, and an electric blower allows good distribution of heat. A Seth Thomas clock and Weems and Plath barometer are mounted at the nav station.
In the passageway forward are hanging lockers to starboard and a spacious head area to port. The head area incorporates a truly separate shower stall forward. The marine toilet was recently replaced as were all hoses,
Furthest forward is a stateroom with V-berths port and starboard. Aft of the starboard berth is another hanging locker. There is storage under the berths and under a seat between the berths. A filler cushion completes the berths to a double, and all cushions are new and are memory foam. Shelves are outboard. Again, ventilation is great due to an opening port and a large overhead hatch.
• GARMIN 4210 GPS / Chartplotter 2010
• GARMIN Radar for above with 18" HD Scanner and Gimbal backstay mount
• GARMIN GMI 10 Wind Speed and Direction
• GARMIN 546 S Sonar Depth
• SIMRAD Hydraulic Autopilot
• ICOM 410 DSC VHF radio with remote mike
• WEST MARINE VHF radio
• AUTOHELM Depth meter and Speed / Log
• SONY AM/FM/CD with cabin and cockpit speakers
• DANFORTH Constellation Compass
• Lighted Compass at Nav Station
• Seth Thomas Clock
• Weems and Plath Barometer
• 1998 Yanmar 3JH2E 38 HP Diesel
• Fresh water cooled
• 986 hours
• Full Instrumentation Panel
• Shaft, engine mounts and cutlass bearing replaced 1999
• Seawater intake strainer
• Racor Fuel Filter
• Second Racor filter as spare
• New Fuel Tank 2010
• Water Heater replaced '02; new insides 2014
• FORCE 10 3 burner Propane Galley Stove with oven
• DICKINSON Propane Cabin heater with intake and vent
• Dedicated propane locker with 20# and 30# tanks
• All plumbing hoses replaced 2011
• New Galley Faucets
• 15 Gal Bladder Holding Tank
• New Hoses and Marine Toilet 2011
• Y Valve and Seacock for overboard discharge
• 12 volt DC Ships Electrical System
• Circuit Breaker Panel
• Battery Bank Selector Switch
• Group 24 Dedicated Starting Battery 2013
• 4 Group 24 Batteries for House Bank 2013
• New Battery Cables 1999
• 135 Watt Solar Panel mounted on Davits
• BLUE SKY 2000E Digital Charge controller for above
• VICTRON Battery Monitor
• Ample Cabin Lights
• 4 Fans
• Navigation Lights
• Deck Light
• 2 RULE 3700 GPH Electric Bilge Pumps
• FRIGIBOT refrigeration
• LOFRANS Tigress Electric Windlass 2011
• Up and down action deck switches
• Remote Windlass switch 2012
• 110 Volt AC Shore Power System
• Circuit Breaker Panel
• 1 Outlet in the Cabin
• Seaward Water Heater (water also heated by engine)
• Above had tank replaced 2011
• ISOMAT Aluminum Mast with in mast furling System
• HARKEN Roller Furling System for Jib (new 2013)
• HARKEN Roller Furling system for Staysail
• Self-tending rigging for Staysail
• All Standing Rigging replaced 2013
• All Chainplates removed and rebidded 1998
• Running rigging replaced 2013
• ANSON Mainsail (2000)
• NORTH Yankee Jib with Sunshield (2002)
• NORTH Staysail with Sunshield (2002)
• NORTH Genoa
• LEWMAR # 40 ST Jib Sheet Winches
• LEWMAR # 16 ST Halyard Winches
• BARLOW # 23 Secondary Sheet Winches
• BARLOW # 23 ST Mainsheet and Staysail Sheet Winches
• HARKEN Mainsheet and Traveler Blocks
• GEMINI CANVAS Dodger with Aft and Side Grab Bars - Green - (2010)
• GEMINI CANVAS Bimini and Connector - Green - (2011)
• Winch Covers
• SS Bow Rail and Stern Rail
• Double lifelines and Gates
• Claw Style Anchor, 200' Chain Rode
• 22# Danforth Anchor, 30' Chain, 300' Nylon Rode
• LOFRANS TIGRESS Electric Anchor Windlass (2011)
• Double Bow Rollers
• Salt Water Washdown
• Heavy Duty Anchor Bridle with SS Chain Grabber
• Teak Bow Sprit - new 1998 - refurbished 2011
• Emergency Tiller
• Pedestal Wheel Steering with Teak Wheel
• 4 Fenders
• Shore Power Cord
• Radar Refelctor
• 6 Life Vests
• 2 Boat Hooks
• CO2 Monitor
• Propane Locker with overboard vent
• Custom OCEAN MARINE SYSTEMS SS Dinghy Davits with Solar Panel
• Folding Boarding Ladder
• Custom Cockpit Cushions
• Boom Gallows (not installed but conveys)
• 2 SS Dorade Vents with Guards forward on deckhouse
Reverie is a very well found Tayana 37 that has received many improvements over the past 15 years. The previous owner had the Yanmar Diesel installed and upgraded all of the sails and sail handling equipment. The current owner purchased the vessel in 2008, and proceeded to re-fit the decks and upgrade the systems. Additionally, all ports were removed, re-bedded, and new glass installed.
Between 2008 and 2009 the teak decks were removed (cabin top and cockpit remain teak) and all coring replaced as needed before fiberglass decks were constructed. All plumbing was replaced and the electrical system upgraded. Further equipment was added for the planned Bahamas cruising of the owners.
Of note is that, upon returning from the South, Reverie encountered a low bridge whereby she hit with her head stay. Her foredeck was damaged, and all repairs were made to the highest standards by a qualified boatyard in South Carolina. All standing rigging was replaced as was the Harken Furler and other items considered to be possibly compromised.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.