To Learn More Contact
This 58 Sedan Bridge is in BRISTOL condition!
This vessel is maintained with an open checkbook.
You will not find a better 58 Sedan Bridge. You will not find a cleaner, better serviced 58 Sedan Bridge on the market.
Her options include the following:
You have to see this vessel to truly appreciate her. If you are looking for a pristine, turn-key 58 Sedan Bridge, look no further. This is a one of a kind vessel. For your private viewing in Stuart, Florida, please call the listing broker.
58 Sedan Bridge
800.00 HRS 861.00 HP
800.00 HRS 861.00 HP
• Master stateroom with 20" LCD flatscreen TV, forward and guest stateroom with TV/DVD combo
• Innerspring mattresses in master and forward stateroom
• Standard bridge refrigerator
• Fiberglass hardtop with 20x20 hatch and electronics box
• Bridge Isenglass enclosure with U-zips
• Bridge air conditioning
• Twin thigh-rise helm chairs with up/down feature
• Standard sofa with pullout bed
• Solid-wood dinette tabletop
• Fully equipped galley with refrigerator and freezer with built-in icemaker, microwave, and Krups® coffeemaker
• Standard tile flooring in guest head
• Two full heads with separate showers
• Standard bow thruster
• Dripless shaft logs with extra seal carrier kit
• High-water bilge pump and alert system at helm
• Bose® Lifestyle 48 interior stereo system
• Sirius® satellite receiver with antenna, includes 6-months of activation on Sirius Satellite Radio
• Standard Sea Ray® Navigator™ II
• Potable water manifold system with individual shutoff valves
• Sea Ray Owners Club™ membership
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.