- Stateroom forward w/ walk-around queen-size berth and storage under.
- Extensive additional storage & hanging lockers in the stateroom, w/ lockers forward and to starboard, and to either side of the berth.
- Amidships to port is a deep, U-shaped galley w/ generous countertop and storage space.
- Galley has double-deep, stainless steel sinks w/ on-demand hot/cold water.
- Galley appliances include: Princess 3-burner LPG stove/oven; GE microwave oven; NovaKool AC/DC, full stand-up fridge/freezer.
- Amidships to starboard is the bathroom, w/ electric marine toilet, vanity sink and separate stall shower.
- Aftmost is the salon and helm area, w/ L-shape convertible settee to port and a lounging chair to starboard, just behind the dedicated, two-person helm seat.
- Storage includes deep lockers and bookcase in the starboard quarter; additional lockers forward to port, that also serve as a TV stand; additional storage under and outboard of the port settee.
- Large engine room under the salon/helm deck, w/ access door under the stairs leading from the salon to the galley area.
- Wrap-around pilot house windows, large salon windows and a large overhead hatch provide exceptional light and visibility on the upper level.
- A combination of ports, fixed windows, sliding windows in the trunk cabin and overhead hatches provide light and ventilation below decks.
- Fitted salon carpeting is new.
- Yanmar 6LYM-STE 350HP turbo-charged marine diesel engine.
- Fresh-water cooled w/ heat exchanger and wet exhaust system.
- 5,643 operating hours registered on the hour meter.
- 8 kts cruise at 2,000 RPM; 10.5 kts at max 3,250 RPM.
- Dual Racor primary filters, w/ (1) additional Racor transfer/polishing filter.
- 1.75" stainless steel shaft w/ traditional bronze stuffing box.
- 22 LH 17 4-blade fixed bronze propeller.
- Hynautic hydraulic steering system for (1) helm.
- Single-lever engine controls at the helm console.
- Stainless steel steering wheel w/ teak spokes.
- Deluxe Yanmar control panel w/ ignition, gauges and alarms.
- Two (2) aluminum fuel tanks totaling 590 gallons w/ shut-off valve.
- Tanks are well-secured and grounded; WEMA gauges each tank.
- On-demand 12V fresh water system, w/ outlets at galley, bathroom sink & shower, cockpit, foredeck and engine room.
- 10-gallon hot water heater w/ 120 VAC elements and plumbed to engine heat exchanger.
- One (1) 12V raw water wash-down pump.
- Spectra Ventura VT-150-D 12V water maker – 6 gph output.
- Two (2) water tanks – 90-gal polyethylene under the berth and 60-gal FRP in the bilge w/ one deck fill; gravity fill from upper to lower tank.
- Automatic electric bilge pump w/ float switch; Edson manual bilge pump can be operated from the pilot house.
- Jabsco 12V marine toilet w/ Y-valve for direct overboard discharge; deck port for dockside pump out; and a macerator pump to discharge from the holding tank to overboard.
- One (1) 40-gallon FRP holding tank.
- WEMA tank gauges for water tanks and holding tank.
- Splendide Combo-Matic washer/dryer.
- 12V DC and 120V AC systems w/ custom distribution panel, including DC and AC circuit breakers, battery test switches, AC selector switch, digital gauges for AC and DC voltage and amps.
- Distribution panel is hinged for easy access to AC and DC wiring.
- Wiring is tinned copper and color-coded throughout.
- Xantrex Freedom 25, 2500W, 130A, 3-stage inverter/charger.
- 30A shore power system w/ inlet-connector, breaker and shore cord.
- Three (3) 12V cabin fans.
- 5" Ritchie compass at the helm.
- Simrad AP 22 autopilot w/ control head at the helm.
- Furuno 1679-F Color Video Fishfinder.
- Hawkeye digital depth sounder.
- Furuno 1942 Mk2 64nm radar w/ 10" display and open-array antenna.
- Furuno GP GPS (added 3/14).
- Laptop w/ Nobeltec charting software installed at the helm console.
- ICOM IC-M59 VHF marine radio, plus handheld VHF w/ charging base.
Exterior/Deck Features & Equipment:
- Stainless steel safety railing mounted atop the bulwarks, running around the bow and back to the cockpit, w/ intermediate coated lifelines along the sidedecks.
- Stainless steel safety railing mounted atop the cap rail, running around the cockpit, w/ integral supports for the fiberglass hardtop over the cockpit.
- Hinged transom door to swimstep; stainless steel folding swim ladder.
- Mast and boom w/ integral crow’s nest and radar antenna mount.
- Boom w/ two electric motors for launching and retrieving tender.
- West Marine 10' RIB w/ a 9.9HP Mercury outboard motor stores on top of the pilot house.
- Heavy-duty, stainless steel dual anchor roller assembly at the bow.
- Muir 1200 12V vertical anchor windlass w/ chain gypsy and capstan.
- 60# stainless steel plow anchor w/ 400' 5/16" chain in a divided chain locker.
- Washdown pump at the bow.
- Heavy-duty “watertight” Dutch door for cockpit access to salon.
- See-out UV/privacy covers for wrap-around pilot house windows.
- Covers for windlass; boom motors and tender.
Additional Equipment & Comments:
- Side-Power SP55 12V bow thruster.
- Two (2) horizontal aluminum LPG tanks store in cockpit sole locker.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.