To Learn More Contact
"Maxx Knobs" is a great example of the craftsmanship that Sea Ray possesses. Being a 2013 model, she is one of the few final builds that were produced of the 610 Sundancer and with many custom upgrades, "Maxx Knobs" will not disappoint.
2013 535.00 HRS 1100.00 HP
2013 535.00 HRS 1100.00 HP
Undoubtedly the most iconic model of the Sea Ray yacht line, the 610 Sundancer is the most desired yacht that Sea Ray has ever produced. "Maxx Knobs" is a great example of the craftsmanship that Sea Ray possessed through these years. Being a 2013 model, she is one of the few final builds that were produced of the 610 Sundancer and with many custom upgrades, "Maxx Knobs" will not disappoint.
She is powered by twin MAN 1100's (445 hours) and is loaded with factory options including SAT phone, Spectra water maker, gangway passerelle, full electronics package and teak cockpit and swim platform.
"Maxx Knobs" has many extra custom features including a fixed aluminum cockpit top that covers the entire cockpit. There are also pilaster curtains that enclose the forward section of the cockpit to allow grill/wet bar use in inclement weather.
Another unique feature of "Maxx Knobs" is the hardtop modifications that allow the boat to fit under a 13' 6" bridge height. The factory arch has been removed and all antennas have been directly mounted to the hardtop. The original KVH HD7 Sat TV antenna was replaced with a smaller TV3 antenna. and the radar was moved to the front of the hardtop and placed on a removable quick release mount. All these modifications were done with care so that the entire process could be swapped back to factory specs should the next owner desire.
• 2 x MAN Model V10-1100 1,050 HP
• Engine hours: 535 hours port and starboard (Sept 2019)
• V-Drive transmission
• Rexroth electronic controls
• Gear ratio: 1.767:1
• Dual Racor fuel filter/water separators
• 4-Blade propellers
• Bennett electric/hydraulic trim tabs
• 21.5 kW Generator
• Generator hours: 765 (Sept 2019)
• ShurFlo fresh water pressure pump
• Spectra Newport 400 MKII watermaker
• Dometic Vac-U-Flush
• 230VAC reverse cycle electric air conditioning
• 12/24 VDC voltage
• 2 x batteries secured in a covered battery box forward in the engine room on centerline
• 4 x batteries secured in covered battery boxes aft in the engine room to port
• 2 x Vanner Voltmaster Battery Equalizers
• Shorepower 125V/50A and 250V/50A Cablemaster reels
• Icom Model IC-M604 VHF transceiver
• Raymarine E140W 72 mile color LCD radar
• Raymarine E140W color LCD plotter
• Garmin GPSmap 7215 touch screen color LCD plotter
• Raymarine autopilot
• Ritchie compass
• Thrane & Thrane satellite telephone
• Dylan 24VDC windlass
• Lofrans electric capstans port and starboard aft in the cockpit area
• (4) Sea Vision SV118 underwater lights
• Freshwater wash down to starboard in the transom compartment
• Kodiak stainless steel plow anchor
• Sony Bravia flat panel television in the salon
• Panasonic flat panel television
• Toshiba flat panel television in the starboard stateroom
• Toshiba flat panel television in the forward stateroom
• XM receiver in the aft stateroom
• KVH satellite TV tracking system
• Sony Blue Ray player
• Bose Surround CD receiver in the salon
• Bose zone remote in the forward stateroom
• Sony Blue Ray player in the forward stateroom
• Sony Blue Ray player in the starboard stateroom
• Sony Blue Ray player in the aft stateroom
• Toshiba 39" flat panel television with power lift in the sunroom
• Single basin stainless steel sink with single faucet and Corian countertop with Corian sink cover.
• Perlick 2-drawer under counter refrigerator
• Perlick 2-drawer under counter freezer
• Kenyon Euro Kera 3-burner electric range with stainless steel sea rails
• Cuisinart microwave/convection/grill oven
• Galley power ventilation
• Beam central vacuum system
• Black & Decker Spacemaker coffee maker
• Ariston front load washer
• Ariston dryer
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.