Contact for Price
To Learn More Contact
Offshore Hull Design: Deep, finely-veed forward section allows a smooth, knife-like water entry,
cutting cleanly through seas, achieving extraordinary directional stability, and virtually eliminating
slapping and pounding. Thus - "The softest ride on the water."
• Standard Power: Twin C18 Caterpillar 1,015hp engines / Twin 30kW NL generators
• ABT 12-foot roll-fin hydraulic stabilizers
• 50hp bow thruster & 40hp stern thruster
• ZF Joystick controls at four stations
• 1,400gpd reverse osmosis Sea Recovery watermaker
• 2,500lb Nautical Structures hydraulic cable, boom, and rotation davit
• Marine Air 120,000btu expansion A/C and heat system
• Energy saving LED lighting package
• SeaTorque enclosed shaft system reduces noise, increases fuel efficiency
• Three Stidd helm chairs in wheelhouse
• High-polish, welded, stainless-steel engine beds set in Chockfast
• Engine room & aft deck video camera systems
• LED TVs in salon (40" w/ Auton elec. lift), staterooms, & forward lounge
• Maretron ship’s monitoring system
• Included: Freight, duty, commissioning, and $85K decor allowance
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.