Boarding Anteak from either the port or starboard side via the Tide Ride ladder with reversible landing you will encounter wide side decks leading forward and aft with stainless guard rails at waist height. There is direct entry to the salon on the starboard side and access to the sun deck from either side with a door entering the salon aft.
- The hard top covered sun deck can be accessed from either side and at the stern via a ladder from the swim platform. This spacious area, measuring 14ft X 12ft is enclosed with roll up clear side curtains with insect screens for comfortable entertaining or dining. There are a wicker settee and two occasional chairs with new Sunbrella cushions, an area rug and a dining/cocktail table for al fresco evenings.
- The flybridge is accessed via steps from the sun deck and has a hardtop with full glass enclosure consisting of sliding windows on either side and a windscreen that can be raised for cruising in mild weather. There is a center line helm seat and a companion seat to port. To starboard and aft there are built in lounge seats with new Sunbrella cushions and copious storage under and behind. This is a very comfortable area to operate the boat in any weather conditions.
- The salon can be entered via steps from the sun deck or the door to starboard. You will find a new sofa with storage underneath, two occasional chairs and an ottoman with storage. Forward to port in the salon is the breakfast bar with two stools for dining with easy access from the galley. The lower helm is situated on the forward starboard side with full instrumentation and electronics. A32" flat screen television with DVD player is located aft, along with storage cabinets on either side of the entry door. Bamboo flooring and beautiful teak walls and trim complete the warm, homey ambiance. There is generous wall storage with doors throughout the salon. The salon is heated and cooled by a new (2017) remote controlled 16,000 BTU self contained system.
- Down four steps from the salon the galley is located to port with double stainless steel sinks, three burner electric range and oven, microwave and new (2018) Frigidaire refrigerator, freezer. A reverse osmosis water filter with dedicated faucet and plentiful cabinets and drawer storage make the galley a pleasure for the on board chef.
The master stateroom features a walk around full sized queen berth with a new (2017) dual zone Sleep Number mattress with remote control adjustment. To starboard is a five foot wide hanging closet with double sliding louvered doors. Drawers, cabinets and wrap around upper storage shelves surround three sides of the room with a full length mirror and access to the master head on the forward wall.Four overhead lights, two reading lamps and one wall mounted lamp provide excellent lighting. A translucent overhead hatch and seven port holes provide natural lighting. A dedicated 12,000 BTU self contained system keeps the areas comfortable in all seasons.
- The private master head is accessed from the forward area of the master stateroom and features a full sized tub with shower, lavatory sink, exhaust fan, large mirror and storage cabinets and a electric head with macerator connected to a large 100 gallon holding tank.
- The forward guest stateroom has a very large v-berth arrangement with plentiful drawers, cabinets and bookshelves. A full height storage locker and storage beneath the berths. A large overhead hatch and two portholes make this area bright and there are overhead and reading lights. A hatch forward provides access to the rode locker. There is a private door to the forward head.
- The forward head is directly across from the galley and features an electric head connected to a Lectrasan purification system, lavatory sink and full sized shower with molded in seat. There are entry doors from both the hallway and the forward stateroom.
Machinery and Generator Room
- The machinery and generator room is accessed via a hatch in the forward salon. There you will find the 7.5 KW Onan generator in a custom sound shield, the inverter battery bank with dedicated charger, the two 4D starter/house batteries, smart charger and water heater.
- The stand up engine room is accessed via a hatch in the salon with a stainless steel, aluminum ladder to the center line. With both engines mounted at waist height, daily fluid checks and routine maintenance are easily carried out. Both engines have quick drain tubes for oil changes. Racor fuel filters and the fuel polishing system are located on the starboard side of the forward wall. The 480 gallon per day watermaker is located on the port side of the forward wall
- Garmin Chartplotter
- Garmin Radar
- Standard Horizon VHF Hailer/Foghorn
- SiTex SP80 Autopilot
- SiTex Rudder Indicator
- AM/FM Stereo/MP3/CD Player
- Flat Screen TV.
- Deck and ground tackle
- Marquipt Tide Ride ladder with reversible landingBow and stern cleats with fairleadsMid ship cleatsRocna Vulcan 35 KG (77 pounds) spade style anchor with 50 feetof 5/16" chain and 200 feet of 3/4" three strand nylon rode.Danforth 45 pound secondary anchor in chocks with 30 feet of 5/16" chaing and 150 feet of 3/4" three strand nylon rode.
Additional Equipment and Upgrades
- Spare Props and shafts
- Spare Lectrasan system, numerous spare parts on board
- All dishes, cookware, bed linens and towels to remain on boat.
- New A/C pump 6/16
- New A/C systems 1/17New salon furniture and outdoor cushions 9/16
- New Marquipt reversible landing 10/16
- New Inverter Batteries 2/17
- New Vulcan Anchor and chain 2/17
- New Sleep Number bed 2/17
- New starting and house batteries 3/17
- New Tide Minder Mooring System 4/17
- New Sunbrella Window and door covers 7/17
- New 30 amp battery charger for starting batteries 10/17
- New Frigidaire refrigerator 8/17
- A 2106 AB Navigo 10.5 RIB tender with 2016 Mercury 15 HP 4 stroke motor is available as separate sale.
With two generous staterooms Anteak easily accommodates two couples for extended cruising. The master stateroom has a walk around queen berth, plentiful stowage and an en suite head. The forward stateroom has wide v-berths, stowage and private entry to the forward head with separate shower.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.