To Learn More Contact
Sea Jamm is a 1998 47' Bayliner 4788 raised pilothouse motoryacht.She is in very nice condition and offers twin Cummins 330 hp main engines, Westerbeke 12.5 kW generator, 3 stateroom 2head layout, new Muir anchor windlass, new Simrad autopilot, new black water system hoses, new tender outboard and numerous other upgrades.Sea Jamm is a Great Loop veteran.Her sellers are ready to move on to their next adventure, so Sea Jamm is turn-key for her new owner's next adventure.
1997 2527.00 HRS 330.00 HP
1997 2527.00 HRS 330.00 HP
Sea Jamm is a 1998 47' Bayliner 4788 raised pilothouse motoryacht. She is in very nice condition and offers twin Cummins 330 hp main engines, Westerbeke 12.5 kW generator, 3 stateroom 2 head layout, new Muir anchor windlass, new Simrad autopilot, new black water system hoses, new tender outboard and numerous other upgrades. Sea Jamm is a Great Loop veteran. Her sellers are ready to move on to their next adventure, so Sea Jamm is turn-key for her new owner's next adventure.
From the fiberglass swimplatform, you step into the aftdeck through
a transom door and step up to either side deck, climb a ladder to the
flybridge or walk into the salon via the sliding glass door. Once
inside the salon, you will find two lounge chairs and a side table to
port, the galley port forward, wrap-around seating with hi/lo folding
table starboard aft and entertainment center/wetbar starboard forward.
The centerline companionway leads to the master and guest staterooms and
heads and the starboard stairs lead to the raised pilothouse. In the
pilothouse, you have side deck access doors on each side and steps to
the flybridge. Engine room access is via salon sole hatches. The
sellers had a custom centerline engine room hatch installed for much
better access to the engine room.
The headroom in the salon and pilothouse is 6'4", 6'6" in the master stateroom and shower, 6'3" in the port aft guest stateroom, 6' in the guest shower, 6'5" in the aftdeck and 6'8" in the flybridge. The master stateroom berth is 7' long and the port aft guest stateroom berth is 6'8" long.
Sea Jamm offers a master stateroom forward with an island queen size berth and ensuite head, a guest stateroom port forward, just aft of the master stateroom, with over/under bunks and a guest stateroom port aft with a queen size berth. The guest head with enclosed shower is starboard aft.
The salon offers
wrap-around seating with a hi/lo folding table starboard aft,
entertainment center/wet bar starboard forward, two lounge chairs and an
end table to port, carpet, opening side windows with screens and blinds
and a sliding glass door to the aftdeck.
To view a 360 degree photo of the salon, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
The galley is located port forward in the salon.
- Norcold refrigerator/freezer- Whirlpool microwave oven- Frigidaire trash compactor- Princess 3-burner electric cooktop and oven- Double stainless steel sinks- Storage cabinets and drawers- Corian countertop
- Wood sole- Nutone blender in the salon wetbar- U-Line icemaker in the salon wetbar
Dining space is available at the salon hi/lo folding table.
The master stateroom
is forward and offers an island queen size berth, 4 portlights with
curtains, 2 overhead hatches, reading lights, hanging lockers, storage
drawers, cabinets and shelves, fans, carpet, mirror and an ensuite head
with enclosed shower.
To view a 360 degree photo of the master stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
The port forward guest stateroom is right off the master offering over/under bunks, carpet, 2 portlights and a hanging locker. The partition and door have been removed and are not available, so this area has mainly been used for storage.
The port aft guest stateroom offers a queen size berth, reading
lights, 2 portlights with curtains, hanging locker, storage drawers and
cabinets, nightstand, mirror and carpet.
The guest head with enclosed shower is across the companionway to starboard.
- Bendix WDB 1043 M washer/dryer
pilothouse offers a full helm forward, Zwaardvis helm seat, benchseat
with storage aft, side deck access door on each side, steps to the
flybridge, carpet, fan and steps starboard aft to the salon.
To view a 360 degree photo of the pilothouse, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
The flybridge offers
a bimini, Eisenglass enclosure, Radar arch, non-skid deck, hatch and
ladder to the aftdeck, internal stairs to the pilothouse, full helm
forward, Moeller helm seat, wrap-around seating with storage port aft,
benchseat with storage to starboard, deck storage box and tender
To view a 360 degree photo of the flybridge, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
The aftdeck offers a
half hardtop, transom door to the fiberglass swimplatform, molded-in
steps to each side deck, sliding glass door to the salon, lazarette
access, non-skid deck, rod storage, 2 rod holders, storage cabinets,
stainless steel ladder to the flybridge and dive tanks rack.
To view a 360 degree photo of the aftdeck, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
- Shakespeare TV antenna (2016)- Philips flat screen TV in the salon- Philips DVP 3960 DVD player in the salon- Sony DSX A40UI stereo in the salon (2016)
- Sharp flat screen TV in the master stateroom- JVC KS-R127 stereo/cassette player in the master stateroom
- Dual AM 75 BT stereo on the flybridge (2018)
- JVC speakers
- Raytheon R21XX Rastar Scan Radar- Garmin 3210 multi-function display in the pilothouse and on the flybridge- Standard Horizon Matrix AIS/GPS VHF in the pilothouse (2016)
- Standard Horizon Eclipse+ VHF on the flybridge
- Danforth Constellation magnetic compass in the pilothouse- KVH Azimuth 1000 digital compass on the flybridge
- Datamarine Dart depth/speed/log/data display in the pilothouse- Lowrance depth sunder on the flybridge
- Simrad NAC-3 autopilot in the pilothouse and on the flybridge (2018)- Island Time wifi signal booster system (2016)
- XM weather forecast service- Stern camera (2016)
- Westerbeke BTDG 12.5 kW generator with approximately 882 hours- Heart Interface 2000 watt inverter/charger with remote panel- Xantrex Truecharge2 battery charger (2017)
- 3 X 30 amp shore cords- 50 to 2 X 30 amp splitter
- 4 X 6vdc house batteries (2015)- 2 X main engine start batteries (2018)
- Twin Cummins 6BTA5.9-M3 330 hp main engines with approximately 2540 hours- ZF HSW 800 A2 gearboxes- Borel exhaust raw water temperature alarms (2017)- Stuffing boxes repacked and shaft log hoses replaced in 2017
- Hynautics hydraulic steering system
- Racor R120P fuel filter with vacuum gauge for each main engine- Racor R12P fuel filter for the generator- Fuel manifold- Bennett trim tabs
- Marine Air Systems reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system- King electric heating system- Seaward 18 gallon water heater
- Purosan black water treatment system (2016)- Tankwatch holding tank level monitor system
- Electric heads- New 35 gallon holding tank in 2016- New black water system hoses in 2017
- Spare propellers- Custom centerline engine room hatch
- Muir Cougar 1600 anchor windlass with foot controls (2018)- 350' 3/8" anchor chain- Delta anchor- Stainless steel rails with lifeline- Stainless steel deck hardware- Pulpit- Washdown
- Non-skid deck- Foredeck seating- Foredeck lockers- 2 X deck storage boxes- Boarding gate each side- Fiberglass swimplatform- Stainless steel swim ladder- Fresh water hot/cold shower aft
- Avon 11'5" RIB (2000)- Suzuki 2.5 hp outboard (2018)- Flybridge tender davit- Swimplatform Weaver davit system
- Fire extinguishers- First Alert smoke detectors
- Lifering- Stern camera- Johnson bilge pumps
- Sellers' personal belongings- Fortress anchor- Inflatable lifejackets- Binoculars- Handheld VHF's- Bicycles- Dishware, glassware and silverware- Artwork
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.