With 2 staterooms and 2 heads you'll enjoy exceptionally comfortable accommodations for 4 people, or up to 7 using the convertible double-berth in the salon and the single-berth salon settee.
Starting forward, in the V of the boat is the forward head with shower (drains to auto sump) teak shower seat w/curtain, large vanity w/polished stainless steel sink, unbreakable mirror, storage cabinets, and recessed lighting.
The roomy and comfortable owner's suite is next. It has a queen sized Pullman berth, excellent ventilation and ample storage with bins and drawers underneath the berth, (6) cedar lined bureau drawers, and a cedar-lined hanging locker to port.
The spacious main salon features beautiful NEW Settee Cushions by ProSewing of St. Petersburg. There is Island Packet's signature bulkhead mounted fold-up dining table that expands a second time to provide salon-wide dining. An L-shaped settee which pulls out to make a double berth is to starboard. To port is a straight settee and a cedar-lined hanging lockert. Large stowage areas are found behind and under each settee.
The navigation desk with instrument panel is located to starboard and uses the end of the settee as a seat. There is a chart stowage drawer beneath the salon settee.
The large galley has an all Stainless Steel gimballed 3-burner propane stove with oven with pot and pan storage underneath, double s/s sinks with hot/cold pressure water and a manual water pump, refrigerator/freezer, microwave oven, tilt-out trash bin, and ample storage in the form of cubbies, cabinets, and cutlery drawers.
The aft cabin features an extra large berth, storage bins, drawers, and cedar-lined hanging locker. The aft head is accessible from both the salon and aft cabin and features a drop down teak shower seat and curtain, vanity w/stainless steel sink, and full length unbreakable mirror.
The engine is under the companionway and is easily accessible from all four sides.
The cockpit is large and comfortable featuring NEW Cockpit and Helmseat Cushions with cockpit seats that are easily long enough for lounging or sleeping. There are custom Textilene wrap-around sun shades that roll-up when not in use. The beautiful teak cockpit table folds out to accommodate your guests. There is also a cockpit ice box and lots of storage including a very large lazarette to starboard.
***The air conditioning is actually two units powered by the freezer compressor - one is in the owners cabin where there is a separate control. The other unit is in the main salon and has its own controller there.Galley
- Princess 3-burner Propane Stove w/ Oven
- (2) 10lb Propane tanks in starboard locker
- Glacier Bay Refrigerator / Freezer
- Spectra 200c Watermaker
- Microwave oven
- Dual S/S sinks
- Manual Freshwater Pump at galley sink as back-up
- Manuel Salt Water Foot Pump
- 11 Gallon Water Heater (New 2019)
- (5) Cabinets
- (4) Shelves
- (3) Drawers
- Simrad NSS 12 MFD Radar / Chartplotter Display at Helm (2013)
- Simrad 4G Radar (2013)
- Simrad NAIS AIS Transceiver (2013)
- Raymarine Depth Instrument (2015)
- Autohelm ST6000 Autopilot w/ Autohelm 100/300 Control
- Autohelm ST50+ Wind Instrument
- ICOM M424G DSC VHF Radio (2017)
- Raymarine RAY53 DSC VHF Radio
- Insulated Backstay, hull mounted Grounding Plate - for future installation of SSB
- Ritchie PowerDamp compass
Mechanical and Plumbing
- (2) Kyocera 140-watt Solar Panels (2013) on custom S/S arch over dinghy davits
- Solar Charge Controller, Outback 60 MPPT (2016)
- Air-X 400 Silentwind Wind Generator, 400-watt (2019)
- Dual Alternators (80-amp & 150-amp) (2017)
- Xantrex 2000 SW Sine Wave Inverter / 100-amp Battery Charger (2019)
- Xanbus Power Management System (2019)
- (3) 198-amp hour (total 594Ah) DEKA AGM Batteries (2016) as House Bank
- Group 31 150-amp hour AGM Engine Start Battery (2016)
- Victron BMV 702 Battery Monitor (2016)
- (4) 12-volt Outlets
- (6) Hella 12-volt Fans
- Tri-Color Masthead Light
- 30-amp Shore power Service, Shore power Cord
220 V to 120 V auxiliary transformer and plugs / cables to connect boat to shore power where 220 V is used.
23” LG 120 V television. Can be powered with shore power or inverter at anchor. Aerial also mounted at top of mast for watching broadcast TV and there is also cable for dock usage where cable TV available
- Sony AM / FM / CD / Auxiliary stereo (2 speakers in main salon and 2 speakers in cockpit)
- 12 V air conditioning is part of the Glacier Bay Refrigeration system with controls in owner's cabin and salon.
- Yanmar 4JH2E 50hp diesel engine w/ 9,505 hours, Dual Racor Fuel Filtering System, Electric Oil Change Pump
- Spectra 200c Watermaker
- 11-gallon Water Heater (2019)
- Pressure hot/cold water
- Manual Freshwater Pump as back-up
- Edson steering
- Bilge Pumps
- Macerator Pump
- Engine alarm
- Many Spares including Autohelm Control, Autohelm Ram, Starter, 50-amp alternator, much more
Sails and Rigging
Every winch on Ventana was ordered 1 size larger than standard by original owner. For example, the primary / genoa sheet winches are Lewmar 54 CSTs. An additional winch was added for ease of furling the genoa in high winds.
Deck and Cockpit
- New Chain Plates 2019 by Mack Yacht Services
- All standing rigging was replaced in 2016
- Mainsail by North Sails with Dutchman Flaking System on Harken Batt Cars on track, battens, two reef points
- Genoa by Quantum Sails (2014), 125%, 8.4oz, on Harken Roller Furling
- Staysail by Quantum Sails (2014), self-tacking, 9.4oz, on Harken Roller Furling
- Cruising Spinnaker by North Sails in Sock w/ new Halyard
- Whisker Pole
- Storm Trysail
- All lines except halyards for genoa and staysail led to cockpit
- Rigid Boom Vang
Exterior Teak refinished 2017 with Epifanes, maintained with two more coats annually.
Dinghy and Outboard
- Ground Tackle: Delta 55lb w/ 250' 5/16" galvanized chain, Fortress FX37 w/ 20' chain and 200' nylon rode, additional Fortress FX37 as stern anchor
- Lewmar Electric Anchor Windlass (2013) w/Controls at Bow and Remote Control at Helm\
- Bimini, Dodger with Strataglas, Connector Panel (2017)
- Phifertex zip-on Side Shades (2017)
- New lifelines forward in 2014 and cockpit in 2016
- Standing rigging replaced in 2016
- Shade Tree Sunshade
- Leather-covered Steering Wheel
- Island Packet Step Plates (2), Stainless Steel
- Anchor washdown (salt or freshwater)
- Magma BBQ Grill w/ stern rail mount (2017)
- Chain stopper
- (4) Dorades
- Cockpit cushions
- Cockpit table
- Dinghy Davits
- Swim Ladder
- Life jackets
- AB 10VS Dinghy (2014) w/ double fiberglass floor, bow locker, 2 anchors
- Yamaha 15HP 2-stroke Outboard (2015)
- Forespar Outboard Motor Hoist
- Edson Outboard Motor Mount
- Zodiac Open Sea Class II Liferaft in fiberglass cannister (serviced Nov. 2017)
- EPIRB 406 Rescue by McMurdo/ Pain Wessex (battery valid 2019)
- MOM8 Switlik Man-Overboard System
- Horseshoe MOB device
- Hand-held Portable Watermaker
- Emergency Boarding Ladder
- Assorted USCG-approved Life Jackets
Navionics Gold charts for Florida and near Bahamas, Navionics Platinum charts for the Caribbean, and Navionics Platinum charts for the East Great Lakes for the Simrad chart plotter. Chart books of paper charts for Florida East, Florida West, Virgin Islands, Leeward Islands and Windward Islands.Disclaimer
Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Details of this vessel are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. While efforts are made to keep this listing up to date, information provided at the time of listing is subject to change if the vessel is on the market for an extended time. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.