To Learn More Contact
Beautiful custom enclosed bridge sport fish built as a private yacht with super low hours on the Cat C18’s and has just received FRESH paint! This was the last boat built by Jeff Gillman and the craftsmanship is a testament to his legacy as a great boat builder. Highlights include:
1200.00 HRS 1050.00 HP
1200.00 HRS 1050.00 HP
There are 3 staterooms with master to port aft. Master has private head with large shower, hanging locker & queen size berth. V-berth is very large with a 4 bunk configuration. To STBD there is a spacious over/under bunk room and the guest head is STBD AFT with giant shower.
• Molded fiberglass hull and superstructure. Painted finish with non-skid on foredeck
and cockpit sole.
• Bow pulpit with 24V anchor windlass
• Custom Bow Rail
• 1500lb Marquipt Davit
• Painted Black Mask
• Cockpit Mezzanine with storage compartments, ice bin, cold storage, and bait freezer
(new compressor 2017)
• Custom mounted "Green Egg" BBQ Grill
• 100 GAL Live Bait Well in transom
• (3) Underwater Lights
• Fresh water washdown
• Saltwater washdown
• Scottsman Commercial ice maker 1000 lb/Day
• FCI Watermaker
• Murray Brothers fighting chair w/rocket launch
• Rod holders in cover boards and tower legs.
• Tempered water A/C system with new (2016) chillers
• Hydraulic power steering system (new 2017)
• 12V Battery Bank and Charles 12V Charger
• 24V Battery Banks for house power and Engines
• 24V Sentry Battery Charger (new 2016)
• (2) 50A Shore Power Cords and Receptacles
• (2) Phasor 21 KW Generators
• Generator Hours Port = 171 - Stbd = 1860
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.